Healthy Smoothie Recipes Made With 5 Or Less Ingredients, Shipped Right to Your Door
Kiwi Coconut Smoothie Bowl with Granola Recipe
This Kiwi Coconut Smoothie Bowl with Granola is ideal for breakfast or as a snack. The smoothie is made with frozen kiwi chunks, banana, and coconut milk, and it's topped with a delectable mix of rolled oats, granola, honey, and shredded coconut.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Blend together the frozen kiwi chunks, banana, and coconut milk in a blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Fill a bowl halfway with the smoothie.
- Combine the rolled oats, granola, honey, and shredded coconut in a small mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle the granola mixture on top of the smoothie.
Keto Smoothie Recipe Book
The Smoothie Recipe Book For Weight Loss
Nutribullet 24 Ounce Personal Blender For Smoothies
The Complete Smoothie Recipe Book
Lemon Radish Smoothie Recipe
Kiwi Mint Smoothie Recipe
Grapefruit Green Smoothie with Spinach and Grapes Recipe
Banana Coconut Smoothie Recipe