Easily Blend Fruits, Vegetables and Ice for a Smooth and Delicious Drink
Carrot, Beetroot and Lemon Smoothie Recipe
This Carrot, Beetroot, and Lemon Smoothie is a nutritious and refreshing drink suitable for any time of day. It's high in vitamins and antioxidants, which can help boost your immune system and keep you energized all day.
- 2 medium-sized carrots, peeled and chopped
- Your choice of honey or sweetener (optional)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup of water
- 1 medium-sized peeled and chopped beet
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- In a blender, combine the chopped beets and carrots.
- Add the lemon juice and water.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- To taste, add honey or sweetener.
- Enjoy while chilled.
The Smoothie Recipe Book For Weight Loss
Nutribullet 24 Ounce Personal Blender For Smoothies
The Complete Smoothie Recipe Book
Ninja Foodi Smoothie Maker
Spinach and Apple Detox Smoothie Recipe
Apple, Carrot and Kiwi Smoothies Recipe
Watermelon Mint Smoothie Recipe
Cantaloupe Smoothie Recipe